Friday, March 20, 2020

New Details on Assignments

I guess we are all learning as we work our way through this insanity.  After a clarifying letter from the administration, I am making a few changes to my classes.

First of all, the assignments that were posted on Wednesday and Thursday of this week will not be due until Friday, March 27th.  This week was supposed to be an "end of term" time to get caught up.

Moving forward, I will post assignments each Monday, and they will be due on Friday.  I am no longer differentiating between "A" Days and "B" Days.

So . . .  assignments will be posted on March 30th, April 6th . . . You get the idea!

So, you are thinking one of two things right now.  One, "I am glad I got it done so quickly because now I have a bunch of free time."  Or, two, "I haven't even thought about the assignments, but now I have some extra time to get them done.

Whatever . . .  just make sure your assignment is completed by Friday, March 27 and submitted properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment