Monday, October 21, 2019

21 October 2019

More Than Just the Score
Gave presentations to your tables. Then we reviewed Ambush Marketing. Your assignment is to update and upgrade your presentation. Just testing to see if anyone reads this.  The first one from this class to send me an email with the subject line I READ IT gets bonus points.

You, Inc.
After about 10 screw-ups on my part, you worked on completing your presentation for next time.  A reprieve from homework so you can work on professional development. The first one from this class to send me an email with the subject line I READ IT gets bonus points.

Digital Business Apps
We discussed and explored how to find additional Google Apps.  You then had class time to work on Assignment #15.  This is due the next class period.  Each of you will be asked to describe ONE of the apps in class and explain how it could be used by a business. The first one from this class to send me an email with the subject line I READ IT gets bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment