Monday, September 30, 2019

30 September 2019

Marketing Gets Digital
Today, after your reading and class discussion, you worked on this assignment.

Purple Cow
Reviewed Section III, each student given one of three assignments from the chapter.

Digital Business Apps
This is your LAST chance this SEMESTER to go back and complete assignments.  You may complete Assignments 7-10 TODAY.  In order for me to give you the credit you need to do the following:

Send an email with subject line 4-Last- and the assignment numbers added. If I added assignments 7 and 8 to my site I would send an email with a subject line of 4-McCauley-7,8.

Send it to ReachMe@TheMarketingTeacher.com

Remember, from this day forward, NO late work will be accepted.  Exceptions: excused absences or making arrangements with me BEFORE it is due because you are struggling with the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment